People all around the world have witnessed the different effects from COVID-19, both in private and in work. During these times of uncertainty, it has been more important than ever to do take measures in order to be in accordance with ongoing situation. We have been trying to keep our employees safe, limit the impact for society, support our customers and protect our and your business. We are only undertaking the most essential business travel and continuing to support our customers through remote services.
How we protect our employees
The CRS continues to respond to the Covid-19 pandemic and adapts measures continuously. Protecting the health, safety and wellbeing of all our colleagues has been the top priority. Communications and education campaigns about health and wellbeing continue across the CRS. Regular training and briefings for employees working at sites and those working remotely.
- Some of employees works from home to reduce the spread of the virus.
- We have developed resources and tools, to help colleagues keep safe by keeping their distance and staying safe.
- We have improved our processes to be suitable for digitalization
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfection throughout our facilities.
Customers are in our focus
- We are helping our customers manage their financial needs and the unique demands they may be facing in today’s environment. Our customers can always contact us with any questions or concerns they may have about financial services.
- We have financing programs and services that can be tailored specifically for our customers